Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ok! I'm trying to get rid of a few pieces of furniture.

I have a green leather couch that is currently in my classroom. It used to be in parent's house and then when I was a junior I took it to college. It is in pretty good condition as you can see by the picture. If you need or know anyone who needs a couch I would be willing to sell this one!! Please please let me know! I need to get rid of it by mid-June.

Second item up for sale is my desk and chair. These are both still in great condition. The chair can easily be recovered. My mom has probably popped this one out and recovered five times. All you need is a hammer and staple gun and you got it made. Here are a few pictures of both items. The desk has a tv on it right now so you can't really see the top of it. Trust me it is in good condition. If you or someone you know wants a picture of the top just let me know and I'll do that.

3 comments:

Cris said...

Do you charge international shipping & handling? If not, I'm interested...

Melanie said...

I only charge $3 for shipping and handling.
P.S. I think you're the only one that reads my boring blog!

JENNY said...

I read, too! And, I'm glad you are updating again. I don't need any of your crap, though. ha. J/K. I need someone to buy my desk, too. But, yours is much cuter so I'm sure it will be sold faster than mine. Good luck!